Please pray for ### to stop ...

Please pray for ### to stop drinking and fill with Holy Spirit.

Thank you for praying.
Almighty Father you know the sorrow of this sister, you know her cry. So please touch ### as he
Please pray for ### to stop drinking and fill with Holy Spirit.

Thank you for praying.
Almighty Father you know her Prayer, know her sorrow. Please touch ### as he can get rid from all types of bad habit. Pray in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord relieve ### husband from drinking and other bad doings to be your dedicated son Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
80
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray that my hormones will be balanced and that I will stop bleeding. I'm now in my 3rd week of menstrual bleeding, and I need God's supernatural healing for this to stop. I give Him all the praise & glory in advance. I can't handle this much longer. (I know why this started, but dont...
Replies
13
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom