Please pray for ### to stop ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Father, we pray for ### who is tortured by the chains and lies of the enemy and thank you in advance for resting your hand upon him restoring perfect health and healing from addiction in Jesus name Amen
 
Father, we pray for ### who is tortured by the chains and lies of the enemy and thank you in advance for resting your hand upon him restoring perfect health and healing from addiction in Jesus name Amen
Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
Amen
 
Please pray for ### to stop drinking and fill with Holy Spirit.

Thank you for praying.
With the power invested to us we cast away the spirit of drunkenness which kill our homes peace, our children. We trust God to hear and reply our prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
80
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray that my hormones will be balanced and that I will stop bleeding. I'm now in my 3rd week of menstrual bleeding, and I need God's supernatural healing for this to stop. I give Him all the praise & glory in advance. I can't handle this much longer. (I know why this started, but dont...
Replies
13
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom