Please pray for ### to stop ...

I have been thinking and praying about your job interview. Did you get an offer letter yet?
That position put on hold so didn't work out. I am getting other calls now more than before because of all the prayers.
Thank you so much for your continuous prayer. Keep me in your prayer. God bless you.
 
That position put on hold so didn't work out. I am getting other calls now more than before because of all the prayers.
Thank you so much for your continuous prayer. Keep me in your prayer. God bless you.
Lord we pray that the perfect job comes to fruition for your child. In Jesus name. Amen.

You got it! May God bless you with the perfect opportunity!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
81
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray that my hormones will be balanced and that I will stop bleeding. I'm now in my 3rd week of menstrual bleeding, and I need God's supernatural healing for this to stop. I give Him all the praise & glory in advance. I can't handle this much longer. (I know why this started, but dont...
Replies
13
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom