Please pray for ###, to sign an ...

Ylendoth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son, to sign an agreement today with the IT company (###) to assist him to deliver the items from its company, from the order of a big tender that I have been praying for, that has come through in Jesus Christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God sends me a sign that this man is or isn’t meant for me.
Replies
10
Views
137
I asked God for a sign the other day & it was received, but I can’t help but worry it was a coincidence. I’ve asked him for another sign. Pray I get confirmation.
Replies
9
Views
127
Pray for the ### Elementary School teachers and staff learn how to teach their autistic speech delayed students how to speak and do sign language normally in ###, ### in May ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom