please pray for ### to get home safe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
LORD GRANT ###'s daughter travelers' mercies, put your angels about her to protect her in JESUS NAME, AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Requesting prayer for the safe return and harmony of my baby.
Replies
11
Views
231
Pray for the innocent kidnapped child ### to be returned home safe by the kidnapper and not hurt or taken out today miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom