Please pray for ### to come back to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heartbroken
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heartbroken

Guest
Please pray for my husband to come back to our family. We have been together for ### years and we have a ### year old child. Please pray that he still has love for me. That he stops listening to all his negative friends and opens his heart.
 
Our Father in heaven, Your love for this man and this woman is pure and holy, your word concerning marriage is pure and holy, Your son our dear and holy Lord Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and the light of the world. I earnestly seek the light of Jesus shine upon this man and woman, and I urge them both to fervently look to you, our savior, seek your truth,........... 'and the truth shall set them free', I claim this in your name lord Jesus. Amen
 
I just prayed for ###, ### going through the same thing, the devil is hard at work, but GOD is good, keep the faith, GOD is so powerful!
 
"Dear Father in Heaven, your word says whatever we bind on earth will be bound in Heaven and whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven! Believing completely in your word, 'All that comes against this marriage, both on earth and in heaven be bound now! Interfere no more, leave this man and woman alone!' and, 'all bindings, ties, falsehood and unholy things interfering with this God ordained marriage let go of them and his and their friends, be bound now!, your hold on these people be loosed straight away, never return!, In Jesus holy Name this is now declared!, by the word, by Jesus holy name and by the power of the holy spirit, be free!"... Dear sister, thank you for turning to Father God, who does far more than we can think or hope! His Holy Spirit prays with noises and groans for our heartfelt needs that cannot be expressed, and Jesus intercedes for us at the right hand of the father! .... Father is holy and pure indeed, and we can only approach him in complete confidence, though with holy fear and trembling, (he is truly awesome!), through Jesus Christ who took our sin, and died for us in our place, nailing our sin to the cross so to speak where he defeated sin and death itself!, ....for we will rise again, to join him, or to eternal judgement! This is a sobering thought indeed and you and I must ensure that we have chosen life with him (Jesus,) and with our beautiful awesome Father in Heaven! For you or a reader of this post that does not understand how this is accomplished:- 'Jesus indicated that we must be born of the spirit! :- We confess to father what we have done that is not right, turn from it, Ask Father for forgiveness, (he does this readily as we forgive ALL others that have offended us)!, Ask Jesus into our heart, (spiritual) and follow him! That is be his disciple, do what he shows us IE, in thought, mind, heart, spirit and action, and have Faith (believe) in father's word!- the only way to please God in Heaven!'.... Now I seek blessing for you, "Dear Father in Heaven, I seek you bless this, your child with greater knowledge of you, that your peace be with her, hold protect and comfort her and twice so her child, that they may be comforted in you and in their lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, may they find and continue in him, the way, the truth and the life! Thank you for hearing me father, I love you, in Jesus holy name, Amen"
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, Your Word says that what You have united, no man shall divide. Restore this marriage and all broken marriages Lord for You are always faithful, ever constant. Bless the people who crosses their path to have words of faith and encouragement. Bring them closer to each other and bind them in Your unending and unconditional love. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### my name miss my fiance ### three months now want him to come back
Replies
11
Views
257
Dear lord Jesus, Please get these friend of mine to come back to Church. They come sporadically I would like to to talk to them they didn’t attend the Bible study and probably won’t unless they change their minds I pray they do. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
142
Will not come back to Christianity again as this Jesus betrayed me and let me suffer in agony so I will leave it and now this might be permanent departure and if he keeps on this. I had proceed to become an atheist.
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom