Please pray for ### to come back home ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordschild316

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my husband to come back home and that God destroys the adulterous affairs my husband is in.
 
I pray that you hold faith in our Lord, follow His words, and never stop praying. Pray with your heart not just your words. Pray with perseverance. Don't stop praying. May God bless you swiftly and soon. Through our Christ, Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
233
My friend wants to come home for a family ritual. His company is not approving .. please pray for ### in Jesus name...
Replies
8
Views
169
please pray for my husband to come back home, after he moved out and married a gal ### yrs younger than him, leaving me and our ### kids, I am claiming him back by the power and authority given to me by Jesus, and every power of darkness has no authority over him..
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom