Please pray for those who are kind ...

My friend, I stand in agreement and pray with you. I ask the Father to bless your son with loving professional care. May the Lord protect him, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Thank you kindly, I am grateful for your beautiful prayers ~May God protect you and bless you in every aspect of your life 💞
 
I pray for healing for this boy, not the healing the world gives with drugs but the healing the Lord gives. A supernatural deliverance in the mighty name of Jesus.
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your prayer ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💞
 
Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your prayers ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all
of your needs 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those on here that need a fresh touch of God's duamis power to bring emotional or physical or soul healing in Jesus' name I pray for everyone who needs healing that You Lord work creative miracles in people's hearts, souls and bodies in Jesus' name Lord remove the...
Replies
13
Views
161
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
11
Views
35
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
8
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom