Please pray for this to be a blessed day, May the stresses of today be bearable. Lord protect us from evil & evil eye & curses. May the lord help us please. Help with Home & ### issues.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT] Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
I have a friendly neighbor with a friendly dog that walks through my yard. I have no issues with them, but she now associates with the distrustful neighbor. The distrustful neighbor and family members will intentionally walk across my yard to get to the friendly neighbor's home, unless they see...
Please pray for my son who is going through some severe stress. He's not himself. He is in his early twenties. Not talking much, showing so much irritation etc. I know he has studies and he can't keep up with it, but not sure if that's the issue. When he is stressed, he won't say anything. Im...
No more asthma symptoms of asthma in my lungs air ways body please lord in jesus christ name no more marks scars dents pot holes skin issues at all please lord in jesus christ name no absolutely no no more fat on my stomach hips body lehs under arms in jesus christ name no more saggyness in my...