Please pray for this situation with my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father ease my brother's pain. To my fellow brothers and sisters please pray for my brother that he gets through the tough time he is going through in a positive way. Pray that he feels the holy spirit and that his situation improves. He needs all the prayers he can get to help him at...
Replies
10
Views
553
My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
313
Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom