Please pray for this situation. My ### is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Please pray for this situation. My son is Catholic and raising his children that way. They don't follow the religion or follow anything. However, they are going to be christening my granddaughter. They don't seem to have a relationship with Jesus or be serving him. They picked an aunt who is Jewish and her husband is pretty much atheist. This frightens me because I feel my son is so confused. Please bring him into the light with this situation.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
318
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
200
I ask for prayers. The more I pray the more things get worse. There are some things that are really bothering me: 1) Although I get really good job evaluations, my boss often makes belittling statements to me such as "We've already discussed this" or "I've said this multiple times." These...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom