PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS PEOPLE / ### . ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko

Account Closed
PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS PEOPLE / ### . ### . ### . ### . ### . and ### . they have very big problem with alcohol and need releasing in the holy Jesus name amen thanks to the Almighty Jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray dear GOD that you will turn this group of people around. I pray that you will draw them unto YOUSELF, I pray that they will turn from their wick ways and follow JESUS CHRIST.

I pray for the young man that has a desire to see his friends turning their lives around and following CHRIST. Bless each and everyone, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
154
Thank you people who profess the faith and block people on Tiktok and pretending to be reading a bible, and praying. While fake Christianity and these are people from the faith while this will pushed more people out of the faith. And I am already out of the faith already. Bye and there will be...
Replies
9
Views
120
Thank you people who profess the faith and block people on Tiktok and pretending to be reading a bible, and praying. While fake Christianity and these are people from the faith while this will pushed more people out of the faith. And I am already out of the faith already. Bye and there will be...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom