PLEASE PRAY FOR ### THEY PUT ### ON ANOTHER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnan67

Servant of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### THEY PUT ### ON ANOTHER BP PILL AND ### BLOOD PRESSURE HAS BEEN VERY HIGH OR DROPS SO LOW BEEN FEELING DIZZY LIKE ### IS GOING TO PASS OUT ### KNOW FEAR COMES FROM THE DEVIL ### FLESH IS VERY WEAK NOW PLZ KEEP ### IN YOUR PRAYERS
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory to the king of Kings and lord of lords. Giving thanks and praise for all of gods favor mercy and grace through his almighty son Jesus. I have been healed of blood pressure management amen now I have been having an issue with my left shoulder. Believe me I have followed the word by saying “...
Replies
16
Views
169
Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
Replies
12
Views
170
I went to a dentist for a new crown of a lower front tooth. I now am wearing a temporary crown, but the problem is I have gum recession and almost no tooth left. My dentist is recommending an implant. This will be very expensive. Anyway, my dentist set me up with an excellent oral surgeon for a...
Replies
17
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom