B
BrotherlyLuv
Guest
Please pray for the spiritual welfare of my mother. She was raised Catholic, but was never heavily involved in its beliefs or strongly practiced them. About twenty years ago, we became members of the Presbyterian Church (USA) and we were with that church a few years before it became dead and apostate. I, myself, am now a non-denominational, Bible-believing Christian, but as of the last year, and especially since the resignation of the Pope, it seems (by her remarks) that she still believes in the Catholic church, their doctrines, and is now reading a catechism book and trying to share their beliefs with me. I have preached The Word of the Living God to her when she says many incorrect beliefs about faith, salvation, sins, communion, and baptism, and sharing with her the scriptures of how Jesus is the only way to God... and it's through no one else but JESUS! And every time, I do it with a loving and understanding manner in the faith, love, and the testimony of Jesus! I tell her that the time she spends reading about catechism is wasted time she could have spent reading the Bible and spending time with God. So I ask my dear sisters and brothers in Christ that God will spiritually open her heart and mind to understand and accept the truth from what is written in the Holy Bible and the only the Bible alone!
In Jesus' name. Amen!
In Jesus' name. Amen!
Last edited:
