Please pray for the situation with Christian ###

Numilal

Beloved of All
Please pray for the situation with ### and his aunt. Bless them to resolve it lovingly and bless his housing situation to be wonderfully resolved with God’s blessing in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray oh lord in Jesus name my daughter’s situation will be resolved. Her car was damaged by a simple oil change at a shop right before driving it cross county to work for two months. She is now renting a car and the shop is denying any malious to her car. Please pray God will help her be...
Replies
11
Views
200
Please let our internet and telecommunication provider resolve this mess with our internet connection and bills that are allegidely not covered. Lord please in Jesus name!!! They are calling us as tgey promise. They only call us to i form us that we owe them money!! Please Lord. I hate...
Replies
10
Views
131
Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom