Please pray for the relationship between ### and ###

glasscutter7

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for the relationship between my son and me. I don't know what the issues are, but he is hostile toward me and I just don't understand it, and I don't know what to do.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
205
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 30:17 : One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill. Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, the people of...
Replies
9
Views
347
Lord, I pray that you open doors of communication and relationship between me and ###, let him approach me and tell everything that he wanted to tell me on the 16th of November ###. Let your word concerning my marital settlement come to pass speedily. I come against any negative thought, evil...
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom