Please pray for the quick sell and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I needed to move to be close ro my son. I need former home to sell quickly because i cannot keep both houses long term.. So far not much interest. I appreciate your prayers!
Replies
13
Views
139
I would like a prayer that my mobil home will sell very quickly - I’m divorced our house if for sale and to be split - I have no job and can’t afford to pay rent I’m desperately seeking prayer to quickly sell the house , we had only 1 person look at it so far and it’s been ### days on market
Replies
6
Views
89
I am desperately asking for your prayers. I feel overwhelmed, discouraged, and don't know what to do anymore. I have been praying for our house to sell, but nothing is happening, and I feel like I can't carry this burden much longer. At ###, I am also facing ###, and it all feels like more than...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom