Please pray for the POSITIVE and FRUITFUL OUTCOME of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for the POSITIVE and FRUITFUL OUTCOME of an interview which is causing me great anxiety, expectation and anticipation. May God fill my heart and mind with Triumphant Faith, reassure me and grant me victory!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This week I found out a lot of things, Lord I ask you that you bring out what's true, noble and it's a bittersweet moment to know that people has shifting behaviours as is mentioned in your word that doble minded, I ask you mercy and grace towards me, and also to have right and correct payment...
Replies
10
Views
191
Please can you all pray for a miracle. My abusive ex-husband who left us when daughter was 7 weeks old, now 6 years later - is demanding contact through the courts. He is not a good man. Please pray for a miracle outcome.
Replies
8
Views
276
Please pray that my relatives in another ### have a positive outcome.. thank you and bless you all
Replies
9
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom