Please pray for the POSITIVE and FRUITFUL OUTCOME of an interview which is causing me great anxiety, expectation and anticipation. May God fill my heart and mind with Triumphant Faith, reassure me and grant me victory!
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
This week I found out a lot of things, Lord I ask you that you bring out what's true, noble and it's a bittersweet moment to know that people has shifting behaviours as is mentioned in your word that doble minded, I ask you mercy and grace towards me, and also to have right and correct payment...
Please can you all pray for a miracle. My abusive ex-husband who left us when daughter was 7 weeks old, now 6 years later - is demanding contact through the courts. He is not a good man.
Please pray for a miracle outcome.