Please pray for the healing of my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
107
Lord please help heal my daughter’s injured ankle. That she would feel better before this weekend’s showcase and her anxiety about it would cease. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
536
Please pray for my son with his shoulder and rotor cuff healing. He injured it at work and now is on workman's comp. He is taking care of his medical bills but his workman's comp has stopped. He can't work and needs his benefits to live on. Please pray for all things to go good with his healing...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom