Please Pray For The Healing Of My Grandmother ### ### ### ..plz Plz Plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter candy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

candy

Guest
dear ###,

i am ###, my grandmother ### ### is ### years old. she is seriously ill. she is suffering from fever and severe weakness, asthma, lungs infection. plz pray for her healings. i believe in my jesus that he will surely heal my grandmother and my grandmother will be healed miraculously and i can praise the lord.
 
Lord Jesus please hear this prayer and lay your healing hands upon this person's family.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
213
Asking for prayer for healing me ### from vestibular migraine illness which I am suffering for ### years, I am literally tired of this disease; it has made my life like a hell and for my mother's mother her name ### ###, She is old and suffering from uterine cancer, is in a lot of pain and...
Replies
8
Views
328
Please pray for my family. The other day my ### year old brother was arrested for allegations of sexually molesting our great-great niece more than ### years ago. This brother has always been in special education and have had the mindset of about a ### year old. He is now elderly with serious...
Replies
5
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom