please pray for ### The government has been harassing me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristin777

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ###

The government has been harassing me for ### years, now they have bribed most family and friends. I have been in danger for some time. Praise God for his protection!!!!!

I have been poisoned, gang raped, kidnapped, and now lost family and friends. see press release

http://www.isistelevision.com
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't do much to combat it but have been trying to back away. Some of my family is involved in witchcraft and asking for prayer dealing with this situation. Pray for my health and my friends and for wisdom, grace, and courage to handle this.
Replies
8
Views
174
Family and friends have been harassing me trying to make me declare myself disabled. It’s like they’re trying to justify all of the abuse, theft, and destroy my credibility. The Lord rebuke them, Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
390
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom