Please pray for ###. The doctor say ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the Ortho Doctor ### ### to give her patient ### a favorable medical report that shows his severe knee injuries from work in ###, ### today on ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
265
Hello to everyone!! I need help with praying about my situation. I'm experiencing ### and my ### wants to go ahead and do surgery on my ### so she can put a ### and ### in my ### and ### area because she saysbthe ### are backlogged. I'm sorry but I definitely do not agree to this procedure. My...
Replies
10
Views
147
I am elderly and my knees are in bad shape, please pray in Jesus name that God will take the soreness and pain away, so I can be able to take care of myself better.
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom