Please pray for ###. The doctor say ...

Ronolth

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. The doctor says that I have a knee spur in my right knee. Praying for the healing of my knees without surgery.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch on ###'s right knee. We ask that You would heal the knee spur and bring ### relief from the pain and discomfort. We ask that You would provide the knowledge and wisdom to the doctors who are treating ###, and that You would give them the ability to provide the best treatment without the need for surgery. We thank You for Your healing power and for Your love and mercy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Protect us Lord Jesus from our enemies of the Lord and rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭28‬-‭30‬ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the Ortho Doctor ### ### to give her patient ### a favorable medical report that shows his severe knee injuries from work in ###, ### today on ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
265
Hello to everyone!! I need help with praying about my situation. I'm experiencing ### and my ### wants to go ahead and do surgery on my ### so she can put a ### and ### in my ### and ### area because she saysbthe ### are backlogged. I'm sorry but I definitely do not agree to this procedure. My...
Replies
10
Views
147
I am elderly and my knees are in bad shape, please pray in Jesus name that God will take the soreness and pain away, so I can be able to take care of myself better.
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom