Please pray for the deliverance of my###

TLC7

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the deliverance of my husband ###, who is lost and only heeds to his money, brother, mother, father, aunts and uncles and not to the covenant of God in his marriage. That has abandoned is vows for everything else. And for me, for guidance and peace. Thank you and may God Bless you for taking time to pray for my husband and I. ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has obsessive compulsive disorder and she is unable to allow me to rest at home. She is always watching me and questioning what I’m doing, and controlling me. She also becomes very disrespectful and curses at me and she complains a lot. Pray for me please, I’m doing my best in this...
Replies
10
Views
272
My partner ### and I have been under spiritual warfar and demonic oppression for some time but just when things seemed to have been getting better I had what I believe was an attack from the enemy in my dream. Someone I had problems with in the past was outside ### and I told them the door was...
Replies
9
Views
198
Heavenly Father, I come before You today, bringing my son to Your loving hands. I ask for Your divine, unbroken protection over his mind, body, and spirit. Shield him from all evil, deceit, and negative influences that may try to cross his path.Lord, place a hedge of protection around him...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom