Please pray for ### that tomorrow I ...

Methenelewd

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that tomorrow I get an offer for the job I interviewed for on Wednesday! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with thanksgiving and praise for Your abundant grace and mercy. We lift up ###, who is seeking Your favor and guidance. ### has interviewed for a job and is awaiting an offer. We ask that You bless this situation according to Your perfect will.

As it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future." We trust that You have a plan for ###'s life, a plan filled with hope and a prosperous future.

Lord, we ask that You grant ### peace and patience during this waiting period. May Your presence be a source of comfort and strength. In Proverbs 3:5-6, we are reminded to "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Help ### to trust in You fully, knowing that You are in control and will guide the path ahead.

If it is Your will, we pray that ### receives a favorable job offer tomorrow. We ask for Your blessings upon this opportunity, that it may be a place where ### can grow, serve, and glorify Your name.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, lead you to the job He has chosen for you and show you His best plan in the coming days.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
97
I pray that I get a job offer tomorrow for the job I applied for last Wednesday. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 It’s so important to me!
Replies
8
Views
316
God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom