Prayer that ### get a job offer tomorrow

Methenelewd

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I get a job offer tomorrow for the job I applied for last Wednesday. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 It’s so important to me!
 
Methenelewd, we understand the importance of this job opportunity to you and we are here to pray and support you in your endeavor. We trust in God's timing and plan for your life, knowing that He has good works prepared in advance for you to do (Ephesians 2:10, WEB).

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up ###. Lord, You know the desires of their heart and the importance of this job opportunity. We ask that if it is Your will, You would open the doors for them to receive a job offer tomorrow. We trust in Your timing and Your plan, knowing that You have a purpose in every season of our lives.

In the meantime, Lord, we pray that ### would rest in Your peace, knowing that You are in control. Help them to trust in You with all their heart and not lean on their own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6, WEB). Give them the strength and patience to wait on Your timing, and the wisdom to discern Your will.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Remember, ###, God's ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9, WEB). Trust that He has a plan and a purpose for you, and that He is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28, WEB).

We encourage you to stay positive and hopeful, knowing that God is with you every step of the way. Keep seeking Him and trusting in His goodness. We are here with you in prayer and support.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
 
Be assured of my prayer for you to be blessed with a good job. Psalm 37:4 says, “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” May His grace go before you and may all your efforts be blessed. Peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have never put so much work in a job interview. Anxiety is killing me. I am praying for a job offer tomorrow. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
108
Prayers for a job offer soon. My current job is firing staff and not a good place. I’m trying to get a new job but keep being rejected.
Replies
17
Views
163
God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom