Please Pray For ### That ### Pass The Reference Check In Jesus Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherSmokey

Beloved of All
Please pray that I pass the reference / credit check so that I mat get a new home. I am staying with my sister and this is placing a strain on her marriage as her husband hates me being here. Please pray that I pass this check so that I mat start my new home and a better life. Please pray for me in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Dear prayer warriors, please pray for me. I keep having ups and downs. Seems like they are mainly downs. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska for a job. In August 2022, a contract was complete and it was time to move back to Texas. My wife...
Replies
9
Views
322
Right now I’m in ### on a journey to see my friends for Christmas on the other side of my state. I have to go over a mountain pass, which has threat of snow today, which could possibly close the pass down. Please pray that I can get over the pass before the snow comes. Also, please pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
336
I and so hurting inside. I am scared. I try to stop crying for my marriage. I think his mind is made up. Break up his marriage and hurting in my belly. He left no room for discussion as civilized humans. He said when I return home from New York I can stay in the house, our matrimonial home. I am...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom