Please pray for ### that almighty God ...

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to Your throne of grace. We ask that You pour out Your mercy upon him, Lord. Your Word says in Psalm 25:11, "For Your name's sake, O LORD, pardon my iniquity, for it is great." We pray that You would forgive and cleanse ###, and surround him with Your love and compassion.

Lord, we also ask for Your guidance and strength for ###. Help him to walk in Your ways and to grow in the knowledge of Your truth. As Philippians 1:9-11 says, "And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God."

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, Lord. May Your will be done in ###'s life, and may he experience the fullness of Your grace. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please help me get my life back to normal. Since my girlfriend died, things have been going downhill. I beg of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that my life stabilizes and that everything evil or bad be rebuked. I need my life to be better than before ### passed away. I beg of...
Replies
13
Views
205
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
135
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom