Please pray for swelling on my foot

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that a swelling right next to the thumb nail on my feet will vanish. It's of a color of cherry and it's a bit painful and irritating. It doesn't look like a regular pimple or callus and I am concerned what it is.
Please pray.
 
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
 
Lord, please give a miraculous healing. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
p.s: as a medical professional, I advise you to check your blood sugar.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, looking for a fellow KJV only Christian to pray for me
Replies
11
Views
140
No pain in my right foot/heel while walking - stretched muscles by wrong steping on a heel probably. Little bit swallen. Sometimes heel hurts when i pressure it with fingers. I must be active today. Please pray that i will manage this well. No pain or unease in my heel and no unease in my...
Replies
10
Views
117
Please kindly pray the pain in my foot in Jesus name very soon and when I wake up the pain will be gone
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom