PLEASE PRAY FOR SUPERNATURAL RESTORATION OF MY ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for supernatural marriage restoration between me and my husband. I pray that our marriage, love, and communication is greater and stronger than ever before. I pray God brings our family back together. I pray that we return to living under one roof in one home. I pray that the outside...
Replies
9
Views
220
I request prayers that God blesses our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity and supernatural profitability and that God takes away all of my fear, worries and doubts. Also, that I can serve my patients and all those around me in a Christ like and loving manner. This I ask...
Replies
10
Views
322
1. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, supernaturally remove the implant in my ###'s leg, restore the broken bone and she will rise up and walk again in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!!! 2. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, supernaturally restore ### from the mental state he is right now to...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom