Please pray for ### so that ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that god and the angles protect me and my home. Please pray that I be granted peace, clarity of mind, and strong spirit. Please pray that my finances improve to where my cup runneth over. Please pray that the gifts of fortitude, foresight, wisdom, discernment, patience, and...
Replies
11
Views
138
My name is ### ### student of ### ### ### doing graduation in English language and literature honours. I gave my semester exams and I fear that I am going to fail this. I tried to study differently but didn't went as expected. Please pray for me Jesus I trust you please help me. I promise that I...
Replies
8
Views
314
Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom