Please pray for ### so that ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
178
My name is ### ### student of ### ### ### doing graduation in English language and literature honours. I gave my semester exams and I fear that I am going to fail this. I tried to study differently but didn't went as expected. Please pray for me Jesus I trust you please help me. I promise that I...
Replies
8
Views
313
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom