Please pray for ###, she was in Kidney dialysis ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, she was in Kidney dialysis and her port stopped working. She is now in the hospital. They have to redo her port, but are waiting for her temperature which is ### to go down.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have chronic kidney disease and I go to dialysis on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays. First, the doctor put a catheter in my right chest. Then he removed it and put a graft in my left arm and it got clotted and have did surgery about 3 times on my upper arm. The graft is not working and it's...
Replies
17
Views
262
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you in a moment of great need. My wife is suffering and undergoing kidney dialysis, which is a very difficult and costly process in ###. I am seeking your prayers for her healing, but I also need a financial miracle. I urgently need about ### Egyptian...
Replies
11
Views
413
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom