Please pray for ###'s wounds.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I have come to the hospital and I'm still waiting to be seen by a doctor to help me heal my self-inflicted wound due to drug use and this would be the 4th time this occurred. I need all the prayers I need so I don't get these wounds any worse than they are and I'm scared to lose part of my...
Replies
6
Views
118
My husband is a severe dismissive avoidant since he was a child. He does not identify his emotions and suppresses them by distracting himself. He has extreme false ego and hyper independence; emotional and financial walls he created to keep people who love him and whom he loves away without his...
Replies
10
Views
164
I have been getting these wounds and they are getting bad and worse. I have been to doctors; they have not really done anything and are waiting for the kidney to look at me. I feel the need to go to the ER, but I am afraid. Lord, please help me.
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom