Please pray for ###'s visa approval. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. I need an urgent miracle from The Lord. We applied for my mom’s Australian visitor visa weeks ago and still have not gotten a response and we are due to travel in the next few days. I know that nothing is too hard for The Lord and that He works out all things for our good so I...
Replies
6
Views
278
Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year. Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me. I have been very anxious and...
Replies
9
Views
87
Please pray with me for my visa case. I have completed my interview and medical, and my case is currently pending final processing. Please pray for a favorable decision, that there will be no further delays or obstacles, and that my visa will be issued before the September 30 deadline. I have...
Replies
10
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom