Please pray for ###'s surgery on ###...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###'s surgery on Tuesday (###) that it will be all clear of cancer and that her mobility will be fully restored after rehab. Please pray Medicare will pay for the ### days of rehab without having her come home until she is fully recovered.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith and hope, lifting up ### as she prepares for her surgery on Tuesday, the 16th. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon her body. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We claim this promise for ###, praying that her surgery will be successful and free her from cancer completely.

We also pray for her mobility, Lord. In Isaiah 40:31, it is written, "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Grant ### the strength and perseverance she needs during her rehabilitation. May her body be fully restored, allowing her to walk, run, and move freely once again.

Father, we also lift up the financial aspect of her recovery. We ask that Medicare will cover the 90 days of rehab without requiring her to come home prematurely. As it says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your provision and believe that You will meet all of ###'s needs during this time.

We place ### in Your loving hands, Lord, knowing that You are the ultimate healer and provider. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Please pray for ###'s surgery on Tuesday (###) that it will be all clear of cancer and that her mobility will be fully restored after rehab. Please pray Medicare will pay for the 90 days of rehab without having her come home until she is fully recovered.
I pray for this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God would remove demonic tormentors this week as I just had surgery and need to rest. I need them gone in Jesus’ name.
Replies
12
Views
187
Jesus I love you and thank you. I pray that you would move on my behalf. Unblock the doors and remove the people that are hindering my finances. Please make state farm pay out my full settlement for my car accident today. I am left in debt and pain for accident I didn't cause. Also I need...
Replies
9
Views
102
Redoing alignment now favor with the mng Jesus and the dealers refund us on their charges amen
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom