Please Pray For ###'s Speedy Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
thanks much to all of u guys, my father is in good condition and under recovery now. God bless u all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son's Grandmother ### has had a heart attack and is in surgery currently. I am praying for God to guide the Surgeons and Dr.s to save her life and for her speedy recovery. Thank you!
Replies
13
Views
431
My son's grandmother ### has had a heart attack and just got out of surgery. I am praying that we see a miracle and speedy recovery where she is healed and has no complications at all and does not need anymore surgeries and the Dr.s cannot believe her recover speed and miracle. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
411
My ### had a paralysis stroke on right side of her body. She’s admitted in hospital. Pls pls pray for her recovery
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom