Please pray for ###'s school fees ...

Sagsash

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my children's school fees and my family financial constraints and burden we've faced for ### years.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I can certainly understand your concern, friend. I just said a prayer asking God to work in the situation you wrote about, provide for your needs according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I come before you when down emotional have no where to go today confess to you to provide school fees for my children and my rent I urgently need you to open doors of finance.
Replies
10
Views
191
Heavenly Father, with your incomparable powers help me to pay the school fees of my ### kids and pay my debts in Jesus name I request. Amen
Replies
6
Views
309
Son of David Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I come before you this morning, humble myself as I confess my sins to you, Lord Jesus Christ. I have done so many sins, have backslid in prayers, have slept with men because of body desires. I was approached by a married man for a relationship, thinking he...
Replies
13
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom