Please pray for ###'s recovery and ...

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith and hope, lifting up ###'s son and his family. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon ###'s son. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds," says Yahweh. We claim this promise for ###'s son today.

Father, we also pray for strength, comfort, and peace for the entire family during this challenging time. Your Word in Isaiah 41:10 reassures us, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." May this assurance fill their hearts and minds.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect will and timing. We ask that You guide the medical professionals with wisdom and precision. Surround this family with Your love and let them feel Your presence in every moment.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello.. My husband is suffering from pancreas infection and we are away from our two little kids since two months. When ever i see my husband in this condition my heart aches for him. Doctors say that treatment may take long in hospital itself.Plz do pray for my husband's health recovery and a...
Replies
13
Views
169
Please pray for my dad ###. He’s had it pretty rough with one ailment or another and the. Had a fall and ruptured his spleen and liver lacerations and fractures in back. Thank God he made it to trauma hospital and surgery but now heart irregular and having lots of pain. He needs pain control and...
Replies
9
Views
134
Please pray brothers and sisters for my mother with dementia to eat and drink to recover her strength as she lays in a hospital bed for ### weeks. Pray for my father who’s not left her bedside and is steadfast by her side In Jesus name amen 🙏
Replies
13
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,417
Messages
16,822,507
Members
651,370
Latest member
Snuiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom