Please pray for ###'s health, that ### will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### health, that ### will be able to sleep properly, and without anxiety. ### know that GOD is healing ### already, but just ask that you join with ### in claiming his promise: I am the Lord that healeth thee. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is almost ### and he's been having some health issues lately he says his heart bothers him and he's overweight and diabetic and just had surgery on his foot not too long ago so he has trouble getting around. He is also having trouble sleeping. I just worry about him and I pray that God...
Replies
8
Views
166
Please pray for my mum, ###. I have discovered that she has early onset of dementia. She has a lot of unhealthy life style choices that I struggle to communicate to her properly for I am unwell mentally myself. Please pray that she may start planning her week around Church on Sunday, that she...
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for ### health & eyesight. ### is scared.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom