Please pray for ###'s health and anxiety. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
147
God has answered so many prayers today and thank you so much. Could you please pray to God if he will allow me to feel better and stop my anxiety. If it is God's will please ask Him to help me today and also to please give me a good strong healthy heart. Please pray that my husband and son make...
Replies
5
Views
227
Please pray for my daughter to understand her math and do well on her tests tomorrow.
Replies
9
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom