Please pray for ###'s healing. ### just ...

PrayerWarrior20

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my healing. I just have received my laboratory test. I found out that I have Hematuria. I will need to undergo other medical procedure. Please pray for my healing as I was also diagnose before to have inflamed gallbladder.
 
Please pray for my healing. I just have received my laboratory test. I found out that I have Hematuria. I will need to undergo other medical procedure. Please pray for my healing as I was also diagnose before to have inflamed gallbladder.
Contact me (+91 ### #######) WhatsApp if you need any answers & miracles & blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat. He recently very suddenly developed a chronic illness requiring constant medications, monitoring, and invasive medical procedures when the symptoms get too bad. The vets have spoken bad things over his little life. I believe that Father God can heal him. Please pray.
Replies
13
Views
249
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
145
Everyone please pray for the bass player that is in my band. 3 months ago, he suffered a massive heart attack, and shortly afterwards, underwent triple bypass surgery. He is now recovering at home, but it's going to be a while before he can play again. Please pray that God will heal him totally...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom