Please Pray For ###'s Healing And Salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

siouxme

Guest
Please pray for my father, ###. He has an inoperable type of cancer and I don't think he's a Christian. For some reason, memories of my real father have returned to me. Please please pray for his complete healing, physical and spiritual, that the Lord would grant him more years. The most important prayer is I want him to go to Heaven, but I also want to spend time with him here on earth. I'm so worried about him. I never got the opportunity to know him or to spend time with him, my real father. Please pray that the Lord would send a strong Christian ### to witness to him and that my father's heart would be open to hear and receive salvation. May the Lord tell him that he can be forgiven, and may he believe it. I've been crying for two days and my eyes are swollen. I love him so much and he doesn't even know how much. Thank you so much for your prayers. Please keep me in prayer, because I've already lost two parents and most of my loved ones. I'm in emotional agony from this and my blood pressure is so high. Please plead with the Lord for me and my father. I don't want to lose him. I can't lose him. Thank you so much.
 
I pray in the name of Jesus that the cancer is removed from ###'s body. I pray that his spirit is lifted and he has a closer walk with God. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
oh MY LORD PLEASE SAVE HER ###
 
OH most merciful and powerful Lord, there is nothing that is impossible for you. I pray to you that the father is cured of this disease, restore his health and heal him right now Lord. Heal him Lord. Please answer this prayer in your loving kindness and mercy Lord, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life. ### has endured...
Replies
13
Views
330
On ### my very sick and ### daughter was sexually assaulted in her ###'s house by her ###'s older brother. She had left my daughter alone to spite me and her brother came in and while my daughter cried from pain, he assaulted her. It resulted in pregnancy which they tried to hide until a test...
Replies
10
Views
237
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom