Please pray for my younger sister's good health and long life. May all her medical test reports be normal. Let she regain her strength. Pray for my elder sister's daughter's good health, long life, may Lord bless her with good job and a blessed lifepartner in Lord Jesus mighty name.
I prayed in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I father is in hospital. He has pilia or jaundice. He whole body is yellow. We are going for MRI scan. Please pray for the healing of my father in jesus name. His name is ###.
Replies
11
Views
117
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
10
Views
492
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom