Please pray for ###'s complete healing. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Complete healing of ###. For departed soul of ### and other family members.
Replies
7
Views
284
My son, ### is addicted to drugs and bad company since his ### year. Now he is ### years old. I am dedicating my son to full time ministry
Replies
13
Views
186
Dear God, We are still in the hospital today (2nd day). I hope that my mother's condition will continuously get better and that we will be able to go out tomorrow. I hope whatever I worry about work will be done according to your will. Please give good health and long life to my mother. I hope...
Replies
9
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom