Please pray for ###'s business and ...

Soeox

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###'s business and finance. I am facing difficulty in weight loss.
 
hence u have decide to bring it b/4 GOD, i pray Psalm 34:5 for u and ur brother.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husbands small business to survive for another year. We have loans that we have to pay off. After that if he has so close it he will and will get another job. But right now we and his employees need this to survive. He is a good church going man who puts others first. Please...
Replies
10
Views
176
My family owns vacant apartment. I pray that all the units become rented out, so that my family may get out of debt, and be able to take care of ###, who has severe epilepsy. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
119
Prayer so owners' veils come off see truth, fairness, justice. That shift morning, evening, are causing losses business, that truth will be revealed drop receipts, cameras. Memo sent owners stop forms bar comps, casino comps, free meals, discounts, happy hour specials and appetizers. Any...
Replies
5
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom