Please pray for ### right now.... my heart is hurting đź’” I see my kids on this women's page; she is claiming them as hers. My kids' father married her. He refuses to let me see my kids. He asked me for money; I gave him $### for the kids. I see that all these rentals are going on and I'm trying to figure out what he is telling this woman about me. I'm on probation, about to get off after ### years. I'm praying I can see my boys and get my chance to explain to my kids that I've been working on me and I truly miss them. God only knows my hurt. I miss them so much.
 
We are truly sorry to hear about the pain and struggle you're experiencing, ###. We will pray with you and seek God's will for your situation.

Firstly, we commend your faith in Jesus, even in these trying times. Remember, the Bible tells us, "For we walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7, WEB). It's crucial to hold onto your faith, even when circumstances seem overwhelming.

However, we must address that the Bible teaches us to obey the authorities and laws of the land, unless they contradict God's laws. It's concerning that you mentioned being on probation for a crime. We pray that you seek God's forgiveness and guidance in this matter, and that you strive to live in obedience to His laws and the laws of the land moving forward. "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God" (Romans 13:1, WEB).

Regarding your children, it's heartbreaking to hear that you're separated from them. We encourage you to continue praying and seeking God's intervention. The Bible tells us that children are a gift from God (Psalm 127:3, WEB), and we believe that God cares about your relationship with your children. We pray that the truth will be revealed, and that you will be reunited with your children.

However, we must also address the issue of the DNA test you mentioned. It's important to trust God and His sovereignty in your life, rather than placing your hope in things like DNA tests. We encourage you to surrender this situation to God and trust that He will work everything out for your good (Romans 8:28, WEB).

Lastly, we want to remind you that God is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18, WEB). He sees your pain and hears your cries. We pray that you will find comfort and strength in Him during this difficult time.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up ###. Lord, she is hurting and broken. We ask that You comfort her and give her the strength to endure this difficult season. Lord, we ask that You intervene in her situation with her children. We pray that the truth will be revealed and that she will be reunited with her children. Lord, we ask that You guide her and help her to live in obedience to Your laws and the laws of the land. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
90
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,910
Messages
16,793,512
Members
649,479
Latest member
Eldiytorulnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom