Please pray for protection over me at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
151
I’m feeling really anxious and stressed right now. I’m away from my parents for college and I’m always so anxious about their safety and health. Please pray that God protects them and helps them to be healthy every single day. Please pray for God to protect my mom and dad and give peace in my heart.
Replies
8
Views
292
I don’t know what’s going on in my life, but my wife will not stop chasing her ex. She keeps talking about him and sometimes she texts him and she looks at his pictures all the time. I don’t get it, I am just praying for strength to know what to do. I keep telling her if she’s going to be...
Replies
12
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom