A
AJC
Guest
Please pray for prayer for my cat ###. The doctor said she had cancer and that she would not make it much longer - he said for weeks and she has already passed that with God's intervention. I know that in the Word it says (Luke 18:27) Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God," and I know that God breathed life into our animals just as He did with humans. Animals have souls...different than human souls but animals are important to God...they were the first helper to Adam before Eve, they were on the ark with Noah and they surrounded Jesus at birth. Please pray for a complete healing and restoration of cancer from my cat ###...pray that her lungs are clear of cancer and all of her body inside and out will be clear of cancer. Thank you Jesus for this healing in advance. Amen. All praise and glory to the one and only King of Kings. I KNOW she will be healed!!!!!!
